Brics love

The best moments when you’re doing research is when you encounter a brand that completely absorbs you. Well, all I can say is that when I first set eyes on the Brics lookbook I felt like I was looking at a hypnotically enthralling game of images. The clothes are, in my view, part of this year’s fashion highlights! They’re a real aesthetic achievement. Wearable, simple, subtle, playful in that you can do so much with them and assembled with great skill. One thing is clear: the true purpose of the brand is to go back to fundamentals and maybe to outlast current trends. It’s not trying to revolutionise the world of fashion. It’s more about feeling comfortable and not overstyled while still looking incredibly modern. The coats evoke eighties Kenzo and images of the past. Needless to say, I love all of it!
Oh, and an exchange of emails with the brand’s PR revealed that the Anywho girls are behind this exhilarating adventure. I admit that I greeted this piece of information with surprise but the result of their hard work is incredible.

All images courtesy of Brics

e
a
d
b
c

8 comments:

pipilotti said...

the pictures, the clothes, the shoes - - all amazing!

dianne@icefloe said...

So beautiful!

Joy said...

Gorgeous stuff from Brics!

joli brouillon said...

I love the recent activity on this blog. Beautiful, esthetic, informative, unusual as usual.
I love it. Keep it going...

Night at Vogue said...

I like the last look best!

http://www.nightatvogue.com

elizabeth said...

indeed they look fenomenal

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I really like the colors!


Camila Faria

BLUE said...

I like it too ....